Saturday, May 4, 2013

Burlap Wreath

At our second Pinterest party Mollie made a burlap wreath.  I loved it and have been wanting to make one ever since, so last night I decided to finally make one.  I attached it to a window I had bought at Target awhile ago and hung it in my dining room.  The window had been sitting in my spare room for a long time, and recently I saw a picture of a wreath hanging on an old window & I loved it.

Burlap Wreath

Hanging in my dining room

All you need to make the wreath is a round wire wreath and burlap rolls.  This size of wreath used 2 rolls of the Chevron burlap ribbon.  Getting started on this wreath is the hardest part.  I weaved in and out of each wrung and did this three times on each section.  That made the wreath full and all the wire parts of the base are covered.  Pull extra ribbon through to make sure that it's full.  I hope you like it!

OVERALL RATING:  PIN WIN!



No comments:

Post a Comment